BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffiny S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Helps keep makeup in place all day !!! Before using this my makeup would be rubbed off by noon, now when I get home from work , I still look as fresh and put together as when I left that morning . "Love this product !!!!
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
This setting spray works wonders! It truly helps your makeup last all day. But what I also love about it is that it does not change the finish of your make up – it does not make you shiny.
Delacy C.
If you don't have this stuff, then you need to go get some! It is a must have for me. It works so well and really does help your makeup stay on. It is a little pricey but very much worth it!
Marie C.
This is definitely my all-time favorite setting spray. It sets my makeup and is the finishing touch to making my makeup NOT look cakey. It controls oil, and definitely helps my makeup stay in place for the rest of the day.
I honestly love this product so much, my makeup stayed on all day and night even when I sleep. It gives a good hydrating/refreshing feeling. It has a natural look and firms my face and I would definitely buy it again!!
Katie B.
Austin, TX
I use this every morning and couldn't be happier with the staying power. I'm a bartender, so I'm running around all day, and it keeps my makeup in place. It's super lightweight and great for my combination skin - I don't notice patches that tend to be overly oily or overly dry. I would definitely recommend it!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Love! This a very fine mist that in my opinion make my makeup last a long time. This doesn't affect you makeup after spraying it drys very fast! It's one of my all time favorites it's awesome!
Lena D.
Garland
This actually lessons all night I used it for my prom and I loved it. My make up I sweated and everything just stayed intact which is amazing since it was prom night.
Lauren M.
Nothing compares. It is the only setting spray that I have used that is able to keep my make up on all day long without making my face feel sticky. It is lightweight and lasts me quite awhile when I purchase it. I would highly recommend.
Diana M.
Phoenix, az
I don't own this , but my little sister has the small one and I used it once and it really does work my makeup stayed all day , I love this setting spray that works but the urban decay one
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.