BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Not sure if it really makes a difference in how long my makeup last just being honest, but I do like the way it makes the foundation look after. Gives it a polished finish. Feels refreshing and formulated vegan is a plus!
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I love this spray so much. It keeps my makeup on all day long. I notice a difference on how long my makeup stays on when I use the spray compared to when I don't use the spray. I would totally buy this again!! 😍😍
Ragan P.
This is the best setting spray I've ever used in my life!! It isn't sticky and doesn't feel like just water it feels like it actually works like it's supposed to
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
A little pricey but it is definitely worth it! My makeup lasted at least twice as long with this setting spray! It didn't make my face feel oily or sticky like some sprays I have tried! Definitely recommend!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love this spray! Sets my make up for all day! But beware and close your eyes! I got some of my eye once and it might be because I was wearing contacts but it burned
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Oh yes oh my gosh yes. If don't have this then who are you? Do yourself a favor and get this and you will become famous and have a super hot boyfriend named Turk hopefully if your lucky he has a cute dog named tinker bell whom you live as your own
Skylar C.
I love this product! I usually spray it on before i apply my makeup and then again after I've done my makeup, to set it all in place. My face feels so refreshed after using this! It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this setting spray! It feels so refreshing and smells rejuvenating. It sets foundation well and feels lightweight on the skin too. I use this a few times a week.
Carla S.
London
This stuff definitely helps my makeup last longer. It doesn't really have a strong smell to it, which I can appreciate, although it does err on the chemical side. Nice pump spray that doesn't get clogged and leaves you with a nice finish. Not bad!
Alyssa H.
Superior , WI
I went to a wedding not long ago and I geared up quite a bit during the time being and even after dancing as well (I was sweating) my makeup did not budge at all. I was so impressed!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.