BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shareena J.
This setting spray is superb! You can go to the gym on lunch, dance all night, or chase a 3-year-old around for hours, and your look won't budge! Highly recommend.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Bought this twice already! It is my favorite setting spray! Definitely worth the money, it keeps my makeup in place for hours! I could go to the club without my makeup budging! Go out and get it 👌
Shantae W.
Austin, TX
I love this setting spray! It has a nice cooling effect and my makeup lasts all day. I normally like De-slick, especially during the summer but I do like to switch it around with this one. Love!
Desiree R.
Uh yes i love urban decay products! I got the sample size of this and its pretty great. Has kind of a weird scent but it's not bad. I actually use it now to moisten my brushes and use pigment shadows.....is that bad? .... lol idk but it works! Try it for yourself.
Elizabeth L.
San Pedro, CA
Take me swimming with full faced makeup ! You can't go wrong with this product! Perfect for any weather ! This setting spray is the real deal! I haves used many different setting sprays before but this has to be my favorite
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I love my Urban Decay setting spray! I use this whenever I have long days of photo/video shoots, works great for theatre as well! It is super refreshing and keeps everything looking nice all day!
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Hands down the best setting spray out there! A tried and true product by urban decay that has forever changed the makeup game. A full size bottle lasts me over 6 months
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is my holy grail setting spray. i have bought this multiple times because it is so good. it keeps your makeup on all day and doesnt leave any residue on your face afterwards
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
Wonderful product!! long lasting and very effective. would 10/10 recommend to others. doesn't leave your skin looking oily, great for all skin types also. great brand.
member-a04208f59
Woodland hills
A must have! Use this everyday. A light mist with a natural finish that sets your make up in place much longer than without it. It will keep my makeup on all day. If you are iffy get the travel size and see how you like it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.