BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Riley B.
Eagle Point
I've always been skeptical about setting sprays, but this one turned me into a believer. I've spent all day outside in over 100 degree heat, and I came home and my makeup looked almost perfect! Amazing product
Morgan Anne H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this setting spray everyday after I apply my makeup and before I head out the door. I instantly feel refreshed and my makeup dose not melt off on my commute. I like this a lot better than MAC's setting spray.

Make sure to keep your eyes closed for three seconds after you spray so mascara doesn't leave a little mark on your upper lid!
Stephanie R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Haven't ventured to try any other brands because this one has always worked so well for me. Without a doubt keeps my makeup on for longer when I use it regardless of what conditions I am in. I have repurchased 4 times.
Tammy H.
I work a lot of weddings, from outdoors to indoors. No matter what the weather situation is, this helps my makeup stay. Before I found this spray, I would have smeared makeup by the end of the night, but not when I use this!! It is a life saver!
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
This setting spray is a great spray to have in your collection if you want your makeup to stay on all day! It does the job and doesn't make you greasy or oily over time. I love carrying the travel size one in my bag all the time!
Abbey S.
Fairborn, OH
I always grab this product, esp the travel size if you're on a budget! It's a great amount that will last you awhile, without breaking your bank on the big bottle. It sets my makeup in place all night and is great to enhance your eyeshadows!
Shelbie T.
Oak Harbor, OH
Keeps my makeup on and going strong all night without fail. It goes a long way. I recommend getting the full size and now the travel. My holy grail setting spray, hands down. I recommend it to all of my friends
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
There is nothing that compares to this setting spray. I am a retired pageant girl and this was my lifeline for flawless stage ready makeup that would last through the hot lights. I have both the full size and travel size so I'm never without it.
Lauren M.
Stays all night. Just as the product says. Not meant to be used in incredibly sunny or incredibly hot circumstances. Great for going out at night to a club and having your makeup lasting until you take it off.
How good is this setting spray ? Yall know summer is here and i love a full face ! But cant stand the heat and feeling like my makeup is melting off. So is this as good as people say it is ?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
what's this product like?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I have been looking for a setting spray to use on my oily skin. Most setting sprays I have used don't really help because I'm so oily. How does this product do with oily skin. Also has it caused acne break outs?

Sephora