BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Victoria N.
This setting spray worked perfectly for me! Left my skin feeling refreshed and kept my makeup on all night! It was super lightweight and not too expensive either! I would highly recommend to other people as well!!
Delsy C.
I love this spray. It keeps my makeup looking great after working long hours behind the bar. I bought my sister one too and she now she's a huge fan as well. It works well on both my dry skin and her oily skin.
Mallory W.
I have so many friends that use this product, I had to give it a try. I will say that I am so pleased with this. Urban decay products never fail to impress me. It keeps me oil free and keeps my makeup in place.
Mayra C.
This will literally keep your makeup on all night long! At first feels like a sticky kind of wet, but after it dries out you feel nothing at all on your face, keeps you makeup looking fresh even after 8-10 hours!
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I love this product. My makeup lasts so much longer and looks so much better now that I use this. When using it to wet an eyeshadow brush for better pigment it’s amazing. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
My holy grail in setting sprays, I've gotten the travel size and it's lasted me despite the fact that I practically soak my face in it! My makeup lasts all day with this and I would definitely purchase again.
Amanda H.
I can't rave more about this product than I already do, I simply love it. I haven't used a spray that works so well, and I am hooked. It keeps your make up intact for hours without lots of make up coming off!
Kylie W.
Star, Idaho
Oh gosh this is some good stuff. I can definitely see a difference when I don’t wear this. It will make my makeup last from 8 AM to 10 PM and still look great. The mist on the nozzle is also very fine and smooth.
Meghan R.
This stuff is the bomb. Not only does it smell good and NOT make my skin super sticky, it actually holds my make-up in place! It also doesn’t make my skin appear extremely oily and gross, which is a plus for me.
Nicole D.
Fairfield, CA
Lasts all day. I have a really oily t zone so come mid day my makeup starts to spread around my nose and in between my eyebrows. This keeps everything awt, even on a crazy hot day.
Hajera C.
I'm a die hard fan of the MAC Fix+ but I've been hearing so much about this!! Does it compare? Should I buy this after my Fix+ runs out? Aka is this worth all the hype?
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a good spray for the face?
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?
Meg L.
Is this worth the splurge?
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This may have already been answered, so apologies if I'm not seeing an answer. Does this setting spray leave any kind of shimmery effect? I can't stand that because I think it makes me look like I'm made of metal...