BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sam B.
Hoboken , NJ
My favorite setting spray that I’ve tried. I buy this in bulk and stock up when it goes on sale. It’s totally worth it. Keeps my makeup perfect.
Noor A.
Debary
This setting spray keeps your makeup lasting all day and I definitely recommend it because it is very long lasting and it is a very good product.
Liv A.
DAVENPORT, IA
I use this all day every day . Primer and prep . J work 11 hours in a shift and it gets the job done and deffinitely helps my face stay in place
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is my favorite setting spray. This is all I use !! Lol i have oily skin. Once I finish my makeup it sets my foundation and powder perfectly.
Christine B.
I never really can tell if a setting spray is doing much but I love this one. It melts your make up together perfectly and makes it look amazing.
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's good. Most raved about product for everyone online along with that it just really sets yours face without making you oily or look to stiff.
Janett L.
Great setting spray. You put this on after your make up is done and it will not move. One bottle has last Me quite a while. A bang for your Buck
ciera H.
I LOVE this setting spray. it locks your makeup in place and makes your look flawless all day. very worth the price, and the mist on it is lovely
Mandi M.
Akron, OH
The absolute best makeup setting spray ever. Honestly, nothing even compares. My makeup won't move an inch for hours if I spray this on my face!
Charissa D.
This is a holy grail of setting sprays! For a sweaty night at the club to the active days and even the swimming pool, your make up stays perfect!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.