BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shilo M.
Eastvale, CA
If you want your makeup to last all day long try this! Your makeup lasts all through out the day you don't have to worry about it settling into your fine lines or anything
Brianna M.
This is definitely one of my must-have products! I just spray some on my face before I leave for school-and my makeup holds on the whole day! It is really awesome. In fact, I need to go buy some more!
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
This keeps my makeup on all night, literally! I waitress and it keeps it on with me running around and working. This is by far my favorite! Natural finish! Amazing!
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and I've been hooked ever since. This paired with my Urban Decay De-Slick powder and my makeup is set. I spray this on my face and it doesn't budge even if its humid
Jasmin P.
Mountain View, CA
It keeps my make up matte finish and leaves my makeup on the whole day. And I get this because it's only $12 but As soon as I finish this I will get the regular size. Only been using this setting spray haven't tried anything new.
Linda K.
White Plains, NY
It works and keeps makeup on all night!
Just don't spray it too close to your face or your foundation will get messed
Up. A little goes a long way. This will also help cakey makeup blend into your skin.
DeSlick from UD is also great.
Haley R.
The best high end setting spray ever! It has no sun protection. But the packaging is the cutest, and so lightweight! It keeps makeup on your face, in place all day! I have repurchase multiple times!
Carissa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I looove this spray! i have all of them but by far this one is my favorite it sets my makeup and my makeup last all day and night. a little tip make sure you shake the bottle well before you use it .
Marcedise B.
Edna, TX
I purchased this for the first time a week ago and I love love love it!!! The BEST one I've ever used!! I will never buy a different brand. I have oily skin and with this, I don't get oily at all!
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
This product is a miracle in a bottle. Before I used this, my makeup would like shiny and oily and just wouldn't look nice throughout the day, but with a few sprays of this my makeup looks fantastic all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.