BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA
Best setting spray I have ever tried. Mist is just right & it smells pretty good. My makeup lasts all day long & it's pretty inexpensive as well
Endi N.
Lompoc, CA
I love it!! it really work's i recommended my make up looked flawless i always get a lot of complements but its because of tge setting spray
Lean D.
Doral
Beautiful new packaging, melts any excess of powders away, blends everything together flawlessly and locks your makeup making it last all nigth!
Anna R.
camarillo
It keeps my makeup on all day it's a really nice mist and I love the finish it gives and it's something everyone should have in their makeup kit
JAnita W.
Greensboro, NC
Love this although after i spray this i use an oil control spray.but with this seeing spray.my makeup doesn't budge even after hours of dancing.
Itzayana B.
Got mine as a free sample but I loved it so much I bought the full size. It really does last a long time I was sweating and my makeup stayed on.
Courtney M.
Woonsocket, RI
I only gave this product 3 stars mostly because of the smell. It sets my makeup for all day wear and works great , but I can’t handle the smell .
Anna B.
This will keep my makeup lasting all day through the heat and sweat. It even works well with my oily skin! I normally do two sprays and I'm set!
Emily M.
Friendsville, MD
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It is absolutely perfect. It sets my makeup like no other and honestly makes my skin look airbrushed.
Katie Q.
Perfect size for those trips with a carryon bag.. very light mist and doesn't feel heavy or leave your face looking overly wet or with splotches
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.