BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Great product! It really does seem to last all night long. I use this spray when I go out at night and want my makeup to stay perfect. Nice smell and cute packaging!
Nikki M.
Wichita falls, TX
I've tried so many setting sprays and I always go back to this one. This is such a staple in your makeup collection and everybody needs to have it. Very easy to use and in a super convenient bottle. Would buy again
Elizabeth F.
The absolute BEST setting spray. No other brand I've tried can possibly compare. This works great with my dry skin while keeping the oil at bay as well. The packaging is adorable. I have repurchased it again and again, and will continue to do so!
Emilie T.
Kent , OH
Urban Decay all nighter setting spray is my favorite setting spray and one of my favorite products from Urban Decay. Your makeup last so long with this setting spray and a little goes a long way. Mine lasted for months because I only needed a little bit of product
Ragan P.
This is the best setting spray I've ever used in my life!! It isn't sticky and doesn't feel like just water it feels like it actually works like it's supposed to
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
This is my go to makeup setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It keeps me matte all day long. I highly recommend this product and usually buy two at a time.
Elizabeth J.
To be honest, I don't actually know how much this does. I really like how it feels and it does make my makeup stay on longer. Is it worth the pricetag? Maybe not.
Cori B.
This was just an ok product for me. I feel like it clogged my pores a bit and I couldn't wait to get it off my face. I think a good setting powder works better for me.
Yovonda H.
I didn't find it worked well for me. My skin would become oily and my makeup would still run. It was lightweight and easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend for oily or combination skin.
Abbi T.
Chatham, IL
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. It has a great smell and holds my makeup in place allllll day. It's super lightweight and feels test on my skin. I will continue to use this item for as long as they sell them. Great product.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I got a sample size as a bonus with my order from urban decay.. so i was wondering how goo is this stuff? can i go swimming without my makeup coming off?
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?