BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Natalie P.
I love this product more than I can explain. The bottle lasts forever! One or two quick sprays make my makeup last all day and night. 90% of it is literally still intact the next morning. It's amazing!
Shivani N.
Really great setting spray. Went out for hours and it kept my makeup in place all day. My makeup looked fresh and great, not worn off. It was super easy to apply, I would recommend this setting spray!
Haley R.
The best high end setting spray ever! It has no sun protection. But the packaging is the cutest, and so lightweight! It keeps makeup on your face, in place all day! I have repurchase multiple times!
Gabriela M.
Antioch , CA
I love this. I use it on my clients and myself . It really does get the job done of keeping your makeup in place all day . You can even blot with a napkin and your makeup isn't going anywhere . Trust ❤
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
Literally on my 5th bottle of this stuff. Only setting spray i will ever use. I keep it in my purse with me at all times. keeps me having a natural finish and locks in my makeup all day long. Would never buy a different spray again!
Melanie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't go a day without using my all nighter spray. This spray locks my foundation in place and stops it from creasing. I have tried their de slick and chill but all nighter is my all time favorite. I recommend this to everyone
Jessica B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use my setting spray after doing my makeup for the whole day. My makeup stays in and doesn't smudge during the day Bc this spray makes everything stay in place !! It's so amazing I recommend 100%
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Works really well. My only complaint is that it doesn't spray well. I like ones that are more of a mist and not all up on your face like a cheap squirt bottle. Regardless the product itself is great.
Victoria  P.
Love this stuff!!! I usually use the elf mist setting spray for everyday looks but I use the all nighter spray for special occasions and such because I know it will keep my makeup set the whole night.
Haleigh N.
New Bedford
THIS IS AMAZING! Keeps your making lasting all day and night and really does help to control oil. Doesn't really have any smell which I like a lot. I think it is overall a fantastic product honestly.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.