BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate M.
I can't tell if this spray actually does anything but I never leave home without it due to my fear of having my makeup melt off my face due to my oily skin.

FYI: The smaller size is a HUGE rip off. Get the larger one you'll save a bunch of money no joke
Juli C.
Carmel, IN
Love this stay it will stay on all day.. if you had sex it would not come off.. if you went for a jog it would not come off.. if you slept with it on it would not fall off. Only setting spray I buy and swear of.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love this spray! Sets my make up for all day! But beware and close your eyes! I got some of my eye once and it might be because I was wearing contacts but it burned
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
Best stuff ever! I sprayed this on before my wedding. I swear like crazy (October in Louisiana) and even patted down my face. My makeup DID NOT MOVE! This stuff saved the day. I will forever be UD’s biggest fan.
Emily T.
gilbert
Absolutely love this product! It's promising and refreshing when applied. I love how it really locks in the makeup and keeps its word. This is one of my go to setting spray and I promise you, you will love it too.
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
Great product for setting heavy make up! Everything stays in place and colors stay bright throughout a party and the heat. Very natural finish, great for the price! Would totally recommend! I would totally buy this product again and use more of it!
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
The only setting spray I have ever used but I love it! I originally got it as a sample size and it has lasted me awhile, but I plan to buy a full size when it's gone. It works wonders for my dry skin and long work days!
Victoria N.
This setting spray worked perfectly for me! Left my skin feeling refreshed and kept my makeup on all night! It was super lightweight and not too expensive either! I would highly recommend to other people as well!!
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
This is honestly the only setting spray that I have ever used. It's always done a really great job holding my makeup in place. I do have oily skin that needs blotting every so often but the makeup remains! This will always be my go to
Buba M.
I've owned this even before they got a new packaging and i love it. It's a must have in a wedding makeup kit. It makes makeup hold and stay on all day. the pump works great and spreads the contents evenly. This is definitely a product to own always.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.