BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meghan M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
if you don't want your makeup to move at all you don't have to look any further.
the spray is so perfect for any skin time, very light weight.
never had a problem with it at all
10/10 will always recommend
Amber B.
Keeps my makeup slaying all night long. It's very lightweight you do not feel it at all. You could dunk your head in water and come up with your makeup looking just as hot as it was before. I would hands down buy this product again.
Dixie O.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely love the way this feels on. I've tried other brands and they usually make my face feel really wet, but this is so light that it doesn't feel like I even have it on. The only thing I would change is maybe the smell.
Kaylia H.
UD All Nighter Setting Spray is the best setting spray I've used I'm quite some time! It literally locks in your makeup ALL DAY! URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
PAIGE M.
Osgood, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray! This will make your makeup last ALL day. No smudging, running, or fading. It also leaves a cooling sensation on your skin after you apply! The fragrance is nice, not too overpowering. This formula also dries fairly quickly!
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
You can use this to set your makeup, go swimming, and your makeup will STILL be there! I use it when I'm going to need my makeup to last a good 10-12 hours. The mist is ultra fine and distributes on your face evenly. Love it!
Katie S.
Milwaukee, WI
This setting spray is my go to setting spray! I have been using it for years and I have yet to find a setting spray that keeps my makeup going strong all day long!
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
If you're looking for your makeup to stay all day and all night this is the setting spray for you. It has the finest Mist and smells wonderful. I feel that it is the best setting spray on the market right now.
Jennifer M.
Irvine, CA
I used this product when I went into labor with my first baby and my make up stayed on all night. If my make up could make it through labor then it could make it through anything! Continue to buy this product from that day on.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
I wasn't impressed with this setting spray. It did make my makeup last a little longer but it still came off quite a bit. The spray was extremely uneven as well. I wouldn't repurchase this. It's expensive and not work it, I find other sprays cheaper that do the same.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.