BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily M.
Lincoln
This is by far my favorite setting spray I've ever tried and is definitely worth the price. It makes my makeup last in hot and humid weather and won't even smudge. Its super easy to apply and 3 sprays does the trick. You can't feel it on your skin either and it doesnt clog my pores. I would definitely recommend this product its one of my must haves!!
Kelcy G.
pine knot
STAPLE. STAPLE. STAPLE in my makeup collection. This setting spray makes any makeup last all day and all night. I always use this on prom and wedding looks. I buy at least three bottles at a time. Always repurchase.
Jenna O.
Madison Hts, MI
Literally makes your makeup last A L L DAY!!! You could go swimming with a full face and put this on and your good to go. The mist is a fine mist and sprays incredibly. It’s a fantastic setting spray.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I used this product for my wedding, because my makeup comes off very easily. On my wedding day, my face was perfect! However, I was also very itchy from the time I sprayed this stuff on my face. That might be because I have sensitive skin. But I would definitely recommend that you try it out before using it for your big day! Itchy face = distracting.
trisha V.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is the first setting spray I ever purchased. When you are finished applying your makeup you simply spray this setting spray and you are finished. The spray is like a must and dries quick. My makeup stays in place much better when I use this product. I'm 100% satisfied with this spray.
claudia t.
This is my holy grail setting spray!  I got the full size last December and I barely finished it this week!   I used it everytime I wore makeup and it help keep my makeup in place and last a long time.  I like that it never separated my makeup or made it look patchy.  I like the pleasant scent also.  Going to repurchase soon!
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
Does the job. My makeup stays fresh all night long and overnight if even if it’s a wild night! I recommend this in both the large and travel size for emergencies! Always keep in stock!!
Melonie E.
East Windsor, NJ
I recently purchase this spray and I have no regrets whatsoever by the end of the day my makeup looked the same I didn’t have to blot or anything I highly highly recommend this spray!!!
Faith D.
This is a good setting spray that keeps your makeup on. When I use this, my makeup stays put even when I sweat a bit. But, it doesn’t work that well when you’re sweating profusely. Overall, it is a good spray to use
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is one great setting spray. There's a reason it is loved by so many people. It really does work at locking your makeup in place and keeping your makeup looking good for much longer. It has that ability to melt all your powders into your skin giving you a flawless finish, and the mister is divine. I will always have one of these in my collection.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.