BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Schree R.
Mechanicsville
IMO this is the best setting spray on the market. I’ve used others such as Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray and found that I would have to reapply throughout the day. This one lasts me all day! My makeup looks as fresh as when I first applied it. This will ALWAYS be my go-to setting spray and I would recommend you trying it if you already haven’t!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I would say that this can be compared to a good drug store setting spray. I used this one before I used a drug store setting spray and they both worked the same for me. It did make my makeup last all day and kept it from moving around my face. I am not sure if I would buy this again since I feel like there are cheaper ones that do the same thing and last just as long.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
Urban decay is all nighter setting spray was the first setting spray that I had ever purchased. I really loved the quality of this product and it definitely made my Make up stay all night just as it states on the bottle. I purchased this product multiple times but it is a little on the pricey side so I wanted to switch to something that I was able to afford.
April N.
Forest Lake
This is my favorite setting spray, ever. It keeps my foundation locked in and sealed throughout the day. It doesn’t break up my foundation at all and it makes it last a lot longer than I was expecting. I had always been let down by setting sprays before using this one, but this has definitely changed my mind.
Kelly E.
I absolutely love the all-nighter setting spray, and when it says all night it means all night. I have a tendency to sweat quite a bit when I'm dancing, and my makeup looks just as good as when I first walked through the door. I've even falling asleep with my makeup on, and my makeup still look great when I woke up. I highly highly recommend this product!
Lydia H.
Martinsburg
This setting spray is such a cult favorite and there is definitely a reason why. You can spray this before and after your makeup and it allows your makeup to go on smooth and it will last all night long! It is great with my oily and sensitive skin as well. It doesn't clog my pores and it also lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashley •.
Love this product so much!!
Just which it lasted longer and wasn’t on the higher end of the price range.
Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night! I could do my makeup at 7 AM and my makeup would still look the exact same at 10 PM that night, so in that case it’s worth the extra money. Sometimes I say “you get what you pay for” and when it comes to this, that statement is definitely true!
Julie J.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It sets your makeup beautifully and almost gives it a waterproof base. I cried at a wedding and my tears did not ruin my makeup at all. The only dislike I have is the smell but it dissipates so it only smells when you first spray it.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Danielle T.
I am so oily. It is 85 degrees + this summer. This product is THE PRODUCT. I don't know what sort of sorcery Urban Decay did to create this setting spray, but my skin looks flawless from application to the end of day. Little to no shine at the end of the day. I have a big bottle at home and a travel bottle for on the go. Run to Sephora/Ulta and get it. Trust.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Believe the rave! It's an ultimate must have. Makeuo has never seen better days, it literally lasts allllll day long. The mist is fine and not overpowering. It has 2 caps which is kind of weird but always helpful for safety! Overall would definitely recommend! Love love love! 💕
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.