BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angel S.
Slidell, LA
I love this product! My makeup stays all day and night with this! Definitely worth the money and easy to apply my only complaint is it really stinks! Good go my combination skin definitely buying more
Jessica S.
This is my first and only setting spray I've used and I notice a huge difference when I'm not wearing it. It truly does make my face makeup last all night. I would definitely buy this product again
Yocelyn T.
Best setting spray I've used. I live in Miami where it gets extremely hot and humid especially on a night out and this setting spray for the job done and made sure the makeup stuck and there was no running or smudging
Caralayne A.
I'm a server where I work and I want my makeup staying and looking perfect at all times. This is the product for that!! Just a few sprits after I apply my makeup and I'm all good to go. Stays on and doesn't budge!! Love love love
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I used this product for the first time today and it is awesome. It works so good. Only downfall I found is that I didn't really like the smell but it didn't last too long so it's not bad to deal with.
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
I like the whole all nighter collection and I tried this setting spray at my friend's place.
The way it feels on the skin is not greasy or watery ! The usage is very easy and I would buy it again.
Velvet E.
This is the queen bee of setting sprays! A bridal make up or all day on a film set MUST. It's not heavy and doesn't have a strong odor. Sprays on nice and even and is perfect for sensitive skin as well.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
This setting spray is amazing!! It feels super light, and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky like most setting sprays. A little spritz goes a long way, to keep my make up in place all day/night!
Hanna S.
Richland, WA
Hands down, best setting spray ever. It makes your makeup practically water proof and sweat proof. Spray it before applying makeup and after applying for the best results! I buy this stuff in stock!
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
I wasn't impressed with this setting spray. It did make my makeup last a little longer but it still came off quite a bit. The spray was extremely uneven as well. I wouldn't repurchase this. It's expensive and not work it, I find other sprays cheaper that do the same.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.