BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren x.
Just got this and I love it!! It comes with a lot of product so the cost is reasonable. I really recommend this product, especially if you notice your makeup wears off easily. I wear it every time i go out.
Alexandria H.
One of the best setting sprays on the market. Has kept my make up on through my most active nights. Made my glitter stay in flawlessly. It is even hard to take off my make up afterwards which I don't mind.
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff. I don't use it every day but I do use it when I am about to go out or anythinggg. It's a great spray and It keeps your makeup lasting all night :] Also gives your face a refreshing look.
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
I wanted to love this setting spray, I really did. I love Urban Decay but this just made me super oily and was very heavy on my skin. Doesn't provide any protection and leaves my skin feeling sticky, wouldn't recommend.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
This is a good setting spray, but I think it is overpriced. It does a decent job making your makeup last, but I don't think it has a huge impact. You can easily find better setting sprays that are cheaper.
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
My go-to setting spray. I notice a different in my foundation in wearing it and in not. My makeup doesn't melt off when I have this on, sometimes at all. I have foundation on 14 hours a day, and the ones that break down fast take eight hours instead of four. Love it.
Araceli A.
Hillsboro, OR
This is amazing for me since I'm very very oily skin this helps me through the night when I go out! It's matte and keeps your makeup in place! I wish i had a little go to bottle to take with me everywhere.
Sarahi F.
This is an awesome setting spray your makeup will not budge at all and it's very lightweight and easy to apply. If you haven't tried it you really need to go out and purchase it I recommend for combination skin.
katie h.
Sonora Ca
This is a pretty pricey setting spray in my opinion. I have been able to find cheaper alternatives at the drugstore that work just as well, i found this setting spray left my face feeling sticky and tacky.
Brittany B.
Mt Washington, KY
This stuff is okay. I don't know that it's worth the high price tag. If you spray it too quickly after finishing your mascara it causes it to run down your face, so that really stinks.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.