BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hayley W.
Omaha, NE
Amazing finishing spray. Give you a suttle glow and really makes your makeup last. What is the purpose of putting on all that makeup and spending all that time if you aren't going to make it last. This is an awesome product and recommend to everyone!
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI
Love this setting spray so much, it really keeps my makeup on through the the day and night. Highly recommend this product. I have dry skin and it works perfectly
Sierra o.
Morenci, Michigan
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have tried sooo many other one. This doesn’t spray out like you just poured some water on your face. This comes out like a mist and is beyond easy to use. I’m on my fourth bottle now and I will buy this product until the stop making it. I sat through cedar point in 95 degree weather with a full face of make up and didn’t sweat a beat of make up off my face.
Suzane S.
Park Hills, MO
I have used a few make up setting sprays and this one is by far my favorite!! It helps my make up stay all day! I don't use it everyday but on those days I really want my makeup to stay this is my finishing touch!
Olivia S.
I first got this in a travel size for free when I ordered a couple things from Urban Decay online. And honestly, I loved it so much and had to buy the full sized one. It definitely makes my makeup last so much longer.
Lindsey I.
Honolulu, HI
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. I'm not too much into makeup, but when I do wear makeup this spary helps it last all day...literally. Gives you a nice finish look without giving your face that "cake fAce" look
Amenda O.
Absolutely in love with urban decay chill setting spray. Ok I rarely make this mistake unless I'm in a hurry but I do get cake face and after spraying this and blotting my face it just melts it all together!!!!!
Valeria L.
naples, FL
Si quieres un producto 24h duraro es este!! es uno de los mejores es costoso pero vale la pena te deja la piel perfecta y te sella el maquillaje por muchisimo tiempo, yo lo recomiendo
Samantha S.
This is a nice, solid setting spray. It does what it says, makes your makeup last so much longer than without it. I usually only use this when I have a long event to go to though because my makeup usually wears well.
Julia L.
Montgomery
The setting spray was just okay. Cute packaging, easy application, but it doesn't work very well. It says it lasts for 16 hours but on my oily skin it only worked for about 5 hours before my makeup started smudging.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.