BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

katie b.
Kingston, PA
Was in my friends wedding this year in June . Used this product amazing kept my makeup looking fresh and in tac didn't have to fix or really touch anything up all day.i think its definitely worth the try
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This setting spray is perfect for my clients in Vegas who need their makeup to last all night (and even the next day). It really does lock in all the hard work you've done on your client!
Dara B.
Bagdad, KY
Hands down the best make up setting spray!! It is my go to and I love it. My make up doesn't look the same with out a spritz. I make an "x" motion on my face and use my hand to fan a little when drying. It does not leave me dry or patchy.
Shivani N.
Really great setting spray. Went out for hours and it kept my makeup in place all day. My makeup looked fresh and great, not worn off. It was super easy to apply, I would recommend this setting spray!
Danielle R.
Center Valley, PA
This setting spray is incredible! It keeps your makeup lasting all day long. I've been hooked on this stuff for years. It keeps your makeup lasting all day and night and I would recommend it to anyone
Gabriela M.
Antioch , CA
I love this. I use it on my clients and myself . It really does get the job done of keeping your makeup in place all day . You can even blot with a napkin and your makeup isn't going anywhere . Trust ❤
Victoria  P.
Love this stuff!!! I usually use the elf mist setting spray for everyday looks but I use the all nighter spray for special occasions and such because I know it will keep my makeup set the whole night.
member-3192c9bd1
Orem, UT
This setting spray is magic. ESPECIALLY for those with oily skin. It keeps me matte and it's extremely long lasting and holds up against sweat! It's super easy to apply and although it is slightly pricey, it's lasts for a long time.
Vanessa S.
Best best best setter there can be helps your make up stay on for hours and hours looking fresh and pretty as if it was just applied this helps your make up not melt off during those hot summer days
Kennedy L.
Carlisle , PA
For the price of this makeup, you'd think that it would hold everything....NOT! It gives a natural finish but it didn't stop any oils or sweat from coming through my skin. I would only buy it on sale
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.