BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber K.
Moore, OK
I love this product. My makeup lasts so much longer and looks so much better now that I use this. When using it to wet an eyeshadow brush for better pigment it’s amazing. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Liliana F.
This was one of my first setting sprays i used to work 10hours shifts and a couple of sprays from this and i would be good for the day didnt have to worry about my face looking oily it keeps makeup on all day
Joseph V.
Los Angeles
An amazing long lasting setting spray, keeps my makeup on without movement the whole day, also keeps me less greasy than without, sprays nice and evenly. It’s a must buy and a must get would recommend to everyone!
Milena G.
THE BEST THING EVER CREATED. I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER CHANGE THIS PRODUCT. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I buy them on their website where you can get two full sized bottles for $40 when one full size is $31
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
My absolute favorite setting spray. Perfect for all skin types - some sprays literally feel like your putting hairspray on your face, so I was skeptical to keep trying them.. but finally this is the perfect one!
Diana L.
Aurora
This honestly makes my make up last all day and night. It’s the best setting spray out of all the ones I have tried out, I usually always go back to this one and wonder why I ever stopped using it. It’s the best!
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was my go-to setting spray for awhile, but it's better to just get the Skindinavia setting spray. They make all the UD setting sprays, but the Skindinavia brand sprays are better.
Kate L.
It does exactly what it says it's supposed to! I did my make up early this morning and 12 hours later, it still looked as good as new!! It's a little wet feeling at first, but dries quick and gives it a nice seal!
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I enjoyed this setting spray. Seemed to have helped. Urban decAy products overall have the best staying power. This stuff is nice in the summer for a cool down while preserving your makeup. Nice for a refresh too.
Warryn D.
Little Rock, AR
My makeup stays on all day when I use this finishing spray. I notice when I go without it it doesn't last nearly as long. I wouldn't be able to live without her this finishing spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.