BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Literally makes makeup stay on all night, Hince the name. It is also refreshing on a hot summer day. It makes makeup look smoothr but it is pricey
Miesha S.
Memphis
Omggggg!!! So happy this came into my life lol it really is a game changer! My makeup lasts pretty much all day and my t-zone doesn’t get as oily!
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This was such a great value if you love this product! I use this every time I apply makeup because it does help keep your makeup in place all day.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
Amazing incredible product. Worth the splurge. The mist is incredible. It makes my foundation stay on throughout an entire shift of waiting tables.
Jekia W.
This make up spray literally keepings my makeup on all night and day my oils don't usually peek through until around the 8 hour mark which is fine
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
My go to setting spray, i love it! It makes my make up last all day or all night. I love refreshing my face with it too just to touch up my makeup.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Someone recently asked me to compare 3 setting sprays I own. This one by far works the best! I used all brands of makeup and always use this spray!
Tiffany L.
Canterbury, CT
Made to keep your makeup all night, and let me tell you, it does it's job. Once it dries, everything stays put! Matte finish and doesn't get oily!
Lindsay D.
This stuff locks your makeup in place! It works so good there have been times where I go to touch my face by accident and my makeup doesn't budge!
Melissa R.
I have mixed feelings about this setting spray. I love the smell of it and how refreshing it is but it isn’t my favorite, maybe I’m using it wrong!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.