BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

McKenna K.
Columbus
I swear this product is made from heaven. This feels great on my skin and makes my makeup last forever!! I think it's good for all skin types. Looks oily at first but dries up. Very simple to apply. I will definitely be purchasing this product more and more!!😍
Elizabeth P.
If you need your makeup to stay on all day, this is the setting spray for you! Everything about this product is great! The pump on this is amazing and sprays the perfect amount. This is a product I will always repurchase.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
This setting spray is true to its name. It lasts all night! It smells like apples to me, and I love that! The packaging is so cute, it looks a lot better than the old packaging. This is a staple in my make up collection.
Luz S.
When your on a budget but need something perfect for a night out in the clubs. This setting spray is a life saver. I love the matte finish, and also how refreshing it feels. It's long lasting, after a long night of dancing make up still looking fierce.
Santana L.
I love this product. It really last all night and keeps my makeup on place all day long! I think it's good for every skin type and it is very easy to apply. I've bought it already four times and I will keep on buying it!
Emily C.
Naples, FL
I have been looking for a setting spray for a long time and I fell in love with this one! The smell of the spray is not bad at all. This product is definitely worth the price, which could be up to thirty dollars. I will be buying this again once I run out.
Valerie G.
I loved how well this worked on setting my makeup. I usually use it when I know that I will sweat or on a hot day because my makeup tends to run very easily. This setting spray really helped keep my foundation in place.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
This was one of the first setting sprays I've ever used. Although I have branched out, I always keep a bottle of this on hand. Paired with the eyeshadow primer potion, your eye makeup will not move an inch!!
Sophie L.
This product is amazing I use it literally every time that I put on makeup. It keeps my makeup looking amazing all day while not being sticky or heavy at all. Very easy to apply because of the spritzer, would recommend
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
This is a great setting spray I love it especially this little mini size because it's great for travel or to refil. I've also taken it in a clutch on a night out for a little touch up to refresh! U can't go wrong with a Mimi!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.