BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sierra o.
Morenci, Michigan
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have tried sooo many other one. This doesn’t spray out like you just poured some water on your face. This comes out like a mist and is beyond easy to use. I’m on my fourth bottle now and I will buy this product until the stop making it. I sat through cedar point in 95 degree weather with a full face of make up and didn’t sweat a beat of make up off my face.
Sweet N.
Love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup long, set everything in place. My makeup looks so fresh even after so many hours. It's lightweight. I am not a fan of the smell though. I would definitely recommend to try
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
I have very dry skin, and tend to get a little warm while I'm applying makeup/doing hair/getting ready. This spray not only does the job as far as setting my makeup and keeping it on all day, it doesn't bring out dry patches or dry my skin out.
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
This setting spray is amazing. Definitely my go to! It gives me a natural finish. It stays on all day. I have combination skin and this setting spray is perfect for me. If you haven’t tried this product you need to!
Simone T.
Ozone Park, NY
Used it formy prom night and my makeup lasted all night long! Definitely buying this again :) running out soon also going to try Urban Decay's other makeup setting spray for the day time LOL don't remember the name :(
Jes K.
Oak Forest, IL
Everyone should know this is the best setting spray yet. Literally locks your makeup in place so much it's hard getting off at night. And it acts as a primer as well . I constantly buy this stuff. Please if you haven't tried it get it!!
Nikki S.
Garden City S, NY
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! Spray on your face after finishing your makeup 3-4 times and your makeup will last all day and night. Doesn't make you feel oily at all. I would definitely recommend.
Rae R.
Great to pair with the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. It's a lightweight formula that keeps your makeup in place all day! It has a matte finish that is just perfect! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This seems like a great spray normally but it totally let me down on my wedding day! My make up complete melted off during pictures, however it lasts when I'm not doing anything important so that's why it has 3 stars.
Verenice A.
Odessa, TX
Not to sure how I feel about this product. I feel like it kept my makeup in place for a while, but it is not the best I have used. Do not like the spray at all . I would not recommend if you have combo to oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.