BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
Great setting spray highly recommend does the job smells cleanly. No spf but I have a primer for that. Lightweight it refreshes the skin and wakes you up. It keeps most of my makeup on all day. I apply before mascara doesn't doesn't smear
Sara S.
Bel Air, MD
I like this setting spray but find that it doesn't work as well during a full day of work. I love it for a short night out with friends but don't find that it allows my makeup to make it through a 9 hour work day.
Elicia C.
Stockton, CA
This does exactly what it says it will, it keeps your makeup on all night looking perfect like you just put it on. I bought mine at my local Sephora, I heard all the hype about it so I thought I'd try it. It is definitely worth the hype!
Krysta S.
Biglerville, PA
One of my favorite setting sprays! My makeup stays on all day! It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't make my foundation looked caked or separate, it actually makes my foundation and such look much better.
Taylor H.
Only setting spray that I've used and I love it so much so I haven't tried any other brands. Big bottle lasts a long time. Always love the fresh feeling after spraying and makeup looks great and last longer.
Evann S.
Tampa
Best setting spray that I have tried! Love love love! This keeps your make up on literally all night! It sets your make up and leaves you flawless. It's incredible how much this product increases wear time!
Rosie P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot leave the house with my face on and not spray this on. Leaves such a smooth finish on my makeup and it does maintain my makeup nice through out the night especially with living in such a humid state
Alika M.
bremerton
This setting spray is my go to and ride or die! It is Good for combination skin. Not sure if it has sun protection. All you need is a few spritz and your make up will be locked in. Would recommend to others!
Savannah F.
Bowdon, GA
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! It doesn't feel heavy on the face at all. It keeps the makeup in place ALL. DAY. it's so easy to apply I love it to much! Definitely recommend to others!!
Taylor P.
Greensboro, NC
This product is amazing. It's keeps your makeup on all day long. It helps make your makeup look more like skin and it's good for all skin types. I would definitely repurchase it. And I recommend to everyone
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.