BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I can’t say that I absolutely love this and can’t live without it or not. I think it helps to keep my makeup on longer with a natural finish. Not heavy. I just can’t decide if this is a staple or not. I always use it for nights out on the town with the girls and no matter how much I dance my makeup still looks good.
Morgan S.
Cincinnati , OH
This is the first setting spray I’ve owned so I can’t compare it to much but the way the product comes out is sooo nice. It doesn’t come out in droplets but rather a really nice mist. I do notice my makeup wears a decent amount longer when I use it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Carolina D.
Miami
I tried this product out as it was highly recommended by a friend and I am satisfied with it. It sets make up beautifully. Matte finish and reduces oil as well. I will be a regular consumer of this.
Paula K.
Homewood, IL
I think this is a great product. The mister on the bottle is so nice that I kept the bottle even after I finished the product. The only problem is the price! There is more affordable competition at the drugstore.
Emina P.
Louisville , KY
This spray is no joke. I used to work at UPS and I’d sweat all night and get runny nose, and with make up on I thought I would look horrible after the night ended but I didn’t. My make up stayed put and barely touched. I was super excited. I do two sprays about 5/6 inches from my face and I’m set for the whole day.
Rabia M.
A cult favorite and for good reason!! This makes your makeup look flawless and helps it last all day. I use it before and after foundation to really help it lock into my skin and this method is for long wear, formal events where I dont want to keep touching up my makeup but I want to look good for all the pictures!
Destinee M.
I love this product! It is by far my favorite setting spray. It doesn't make my makeup smudge and keeps my makeup in place. It has a very natural looking finish and makes my skin look awesome! Definitely recommend!!
Emily T.
cincinnati
This is my ride or die setting spray and honestly I don't know that I'll ever use another. So worth the money. My makeup stays put all day and I'm definitely someone who touches their face a lot, but my makeup always looks just as great at the end of the day as it does in the morning! Will repurchase over and over.
Riley W.
Cody
really good setting spray, i’ve used this since i’ve started to wear makeup and i think it’s a good product that doesn’t make my oily t-zone look shiny or oily in any way which is a big plus for me.
Marina D.
I think I got this after watching youtube videos and i’m so glad I tried this. I have oily skin and have to blot my face constantly throughout the day- like more than 4 times. when I started using this, I don’t have to blot as much. I got the small size in the duo set to try it and went back to get the bigger size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.