BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rhys D.
Bristow,VA
Not sure why but this setting spray irritates my skin like none other. Left me with dry, red, patchy and itchy skin for days after use. Ended up giving it a way, sad because I was so excited about it and it smelled great.
Tristyn G.
Timonium, MD
This is my fave setting spray, it really sets and holds your makeup in place all day long. It goes on nicely, unfortunately it is a little spendy, but so worth it if you need a nice matte finish! Would totally buy again!
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
This duo is such a good value. I picked it up at ulta when I had the 20% off coupon so it really was quite the steal. This setting spray is a long time favorite of mine and I can't imagine switching to something else.
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
I'm a nurse that pulls 12 or more hour shifts and this spray has been the only I have found that can keep up with me! Through sweat and masks this keeps my makeup looking just as good as it did when I first applied it!
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
This setting spray is my favorite out of the Urban Decay Collection! Wonderful for those with dry skin. I can't think of any cons with using this product, the mist is perfect concentration and I would most certainly buy again!
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
This was one of the first setting sprays I've ever used. Although I have branched out, I always keep a bottle of this on hand. Paired with the eyeshadow primer potion, your eye makeup will not move an inch!!
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
I am not sure exactly how much of a difference this makes in the longevity of my makeup, but I use it everyday. I love how it leaves a light dewy finish on my skin!
April S.
miami
Great for dry skin. It definitely chills your skin and helps you out with the dry patches. If you have any. This is a setting spray made for people w dry skin. I recommend this & all the setting sprays urban decay has.
Tara M.
Louisville, KY
Hands down a must have in my makeup bag wherever I go. People always ask me how my makeup lasts through 100 degree weather after working outside at events all day and it's this product.
Kathryn P.
Oviedo, FL
Best life saving product I have! Spray it on in the morning and your makeup stays on all day. Its good for any type of skin, oily, combo, any. Its a natural finish, just keeps makeup in place. No cons, pros are obvious and I would recommend to everyone
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.