BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor L.
Works very well. Locks in the makeup and hydrates at the same time. Had a pleasant fresh scent to it. The bottle is pretty decent sized, feels wet and heavy on the face at first then dries quickly. Would buy again.
K. G.
SUCH a good deal with this pack!!! Honestly it is like buy one, get one half off. This is the longest lasting setting spray I've ever used. Keeps everything looking freshly applied.
Brooke M.
I have been using this setting spray for over 2 years now and it's the only one I will use. It's lightweight and great for any skin type, I don't have any cons on this product, great to spray after makeup is done and it will last all day and night l!
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff don't lie it makes your makeup last all day and all night! I have dry skin and this makes all my makeup look flawless and never patchy or dry! I recommend this to everyone who needs a good setting spray!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is a really good setting spray perfect if you need your makeup to last all day. Good for normal skin, all skin. Good to intensify your eyeshadow pigmentation
Ellen H.
Henderson , NV
I liked this stuff a lot! Not my very favorite but it does work nicely. I used it in Vegas when it was super hot out and I went to a pool party all day! Everything stayed in place!
Cailah G.
Forest, VA
I love this fixing spray. It has never let me down. The mister is fine and you leave with an even application every time. My makeup lasts and lasts every time I use this. It is a must in every makeup collection!
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
I love the yrban decay all nighter i work twelve hours somethimes in my job and my makeup stay intact. Wgen i put it on it feel so refreshing. And i like to buy the one that bring two becouse the price is right
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I just started using this setting spray and i can tell it is way better than any other i have used before. It keeps my face from getting oily and my make up stays in place all day.
Ashley L.
I know this is a cult fav, but it made my face feel heavy and cakey. It's been 2 years since I've tried it, though. Maybe I should give it another whirl since so many rave about this being the best setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.