BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie S.
The one time I didn’t wear this my makeup seriously melted off my face. This stuff works wonders and it gives you a dewy finish that’s to die for.
Aqsa I.
Plano
This is one of my favourite setting sprays. It does what the label says and it doesn't make my makeup oily even after so many hours of wearing it!
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
Amazing incredible product. Worth the splurge. The mist is incredible. It makes my foundation stay on throughout an entire shift of waiting tables.
Kelli F.
Clarksville , TN
This is seriously THE best setting spray ever! Lightweight, nongreasy, and really holds my makeup in place through all weather! Absolutely love it!
Amanda R.
Arvada, CO
This stuff is amazing. I spritz it on before putting on my mascara and my make up stays all day! Make up does not look cakey or fake. Easy to use.
Mariah G.
Midland, TX
This product makes my makeup last so long. I have oily skin and it helps contain that and make my makeup last longer than other drug store brands.
Adri M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love how this work on my face, making all make up come together as one with my skin, long lasting and a bit dewy depending on how much you spray.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best setting spray I have used. It makes my makeup last longer when I am out late at night, I find that my makeup does not move at all
Karina D.
Snellville
My makeup lasts all day with this! You really have to shake the product well before spraying because it can come out clumpy instead of a fine mist.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
The only setting spray that actually keeps my makeup in place longer than normal...with this I can get a solid 12 hours of makeup that looks fresh
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.