BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Paige W.
Murrieta, CA
One of the best all nighter sprays I've used! I use it with a brush and dab it on my face it's makes my face glow all day . #influensterphotobooth
Samantha S.
Katy, TX
My favorite settingSpray it lasts all day I love the mist and it’s very easy to apply It’s very lightweight with no sticky residue worth the price
Ashley M.
N Hollywood, CA
This setting spray is amazing it keeps my makeup staying flawless all day and night. The regular sized bottle will last me a whole month and anhalf
Yasmín D.
San Juan, PR
Great setting spray. It helps my makeup stay longer, but still does not hold up to the end of the day. The shill one works better for my skin type.
Breanna R.
Naugatuck, CT
HOLYGRAIL PRODUCT RIGHT HERE LOVE IT SO
MUCH!! KEEPS MAKEUP ON FOR SO LONG! only downside is when you're ready to take it off it's harder to
do so!
Hannah Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Not worth the price in my opinion. NYX has a setting spray that works just as well as this one for less money. I will continue to buy the NYX one.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This goes everywhere with me. I spray before and after applying my makeup. It keeps it set all day and through the night! Go buy it if you haven’t.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
I just got this the other day and it seems to really work well for me. I makes my makeup last all day. I am very pleased with this setting spray!!
Jesse B.
Wallingford, PA
This setting spray is bomb. It is very refreshing and I truly do believe it makes my makeup last longer and just gives it a more put together look.
Mary T.
Yuma, AZ
The holy grail ! This is honestly the best setting spray. It holds my makeup in place all day and my makeup won’t budge one bit. It’s not to harsh
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.