BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

👑aideeeee👑 A.
Gary, IN
Definitely my go to setting spray, it's really the best on the market. It locks you're makeup in for the rest of the night. The only drawback is it does have a bit of a chemically scent but it's nothing that can't be overcome.
Jessica C.
I am very happy that I bought this product because it is specifically for dry skin. It sets the make up very good and it is great for my skin. Would definitely recommend this product for anyone with dry skin.
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
This setting spray does wonders! I absolutely love it! I think it is good for all skin types and it makes my makeup stay on a lot longer than it would without it. I wish I had enough money to buy the full size.
Brittany F.
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. It applies evenly and dries in just a minute or so. I recommend spraying it before you put on mascara because it make it run. It makes my makeup last a lot longer.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is perfect to use for nights out! It's best to use before mascara but after everything else. It makes your face wet but dries matte within seconds. It makes makeup last all day/night.
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
This does exactly what the name says. My makeup does not budge at all all night. I have oily skin and you can't tell at all when I use this. It looks like I just applied! If I could give this 10 stars I would!
April C.
Muncie, IN
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper. This setting spray keeps your makeup on all day. I wish I knew about this setting spray in high school. I would recommend this to anyone that wears makeup.
Tammy H.
I work a lot of weddings, from outdoors to indoors. No matter what the weather situation is, this helps my makeup stay. Before I found this spray, I would have smeared makeup by the end of the night, but not when I use this!! It is a life saver!
Mayte M.
Firebaugh, CA
This product did help my makeup last longer, however, my makeup looked very dewy, wet, and oily at the end of the day. My skin is very oily, so this setting spray wasn't particularly good for me. However, it did prolong the makeup wear time, it might work really well for those with drier or normal skin types.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.