BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olivia C.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: ULTA
A cult favorite for a reason. All the good things I could say about this product have already been said! This is hands down the best setting spray I’ve ever purchased. I sometimes use it in conjunction to the De-Slick setting spray for hotter/rainy/humid days where I know I need a little extra something to set everything, but for day to day makeup looks, All Nighter does the trick!
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
This product is a must have if you have oily skin like mine. No other setting spray has kept my makeup in place all day long like this one have, I always make sure to keep this one in stock because it’s a must have!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I use this with the all nighter foundation
Rachael D.
Berkeley
This has been one of my holy grail setting sprays for years. It definitely gets the job done - makeup locked in place for many hours, although I'm not sure how good that is for the skin... I always recommend UD to others looking for a reliable setting spray, although I have to admit I'm starting to look elsewhere for alcohol-free alternatives (e.g. Cover FX)
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I did not like this product. I think it’s just overhyped. The smell really bothered me, and it did not keep my makeup in place like it claims to. My makeup would wear off or come off so easily because it made my skin even more oily than it already was. I don’t recommend using this product because it is so expensive. Especially if it’s your first time trying it. If anything try the travel size first
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Great setting spary great for all night wear leaves makeup looking fresh and hydrated. Good price and perfect in comparison for the Mac prep and prime. It’s a go to product would buy again and recommend
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This is a very popular cult fav for setting spray. Has the new look which I love! Very sleek. Not sure if they changed the formula any but I do love love love this stuff! Takes even just the most simple powdered face and makes it look flawless. Also use this as a primer from time to time when I really need my makeup to last.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
One of my favorite setting sprays! It truly does last all night... although after a few hours I do notice that my skin starts to get a little oily.it has a natural finish which I really like! A must try
Jamie M.
True story: I once applied all nighter over a full face of non waterproof makeup, and it kept my face FLAWLESS while going down multiple water slides at a water park! Now that is amazing! This stuff holds your makeup on until you scrub it off with cleanser, and even stands it’s ground against 4 hours of water slides! Best. Ever.
Kelsey S.
No matter how hot you get, this setting spray will not let your makeup move at all. The only down fall is when you wear glasses and you those marks where the makeup gets taken away, but obviously that isn’t from the setting spray.
Maxine T.
Long Beach
This is totally worth the hype. My makeup lasts so much longer with this setting spray than any other. It keeps my makeup looking just how I applied it at the beginning of the day. It’s pretty pricey to me so I usually go with the deluxe sample size and just buy it once in awhile, but its definitely a staple in my collection
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.