BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tessa M.
Napa, CA
I've tried many setting sprays and nothing compares to this one. I wish it was cheaper but otherwise it is the perfect product. It keeps my makeup on even through swimming or showering and it lasts a long time since you don't need a ton of product each time.
Catherine M.
I bought the sample size of this. I have to repurchase. Best setting spray--hands down, I've tried so many. Keeps my makeup on all night and looking/feeling fresh :-)
Lindsay P.
baltimore, MD
When i know i need my mak up to stay put for longer than usual i always grab for this in my makeup bag. It really does help hold your makeup in place and i love the way it smells. 4 stars b/c makeup still will move a little.
Darby S.
Great! Love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on and matte all day long! It is a little pricy but it is 100% worth it for the quality of the product! I recommend this to anyone else looking for a good setting spray!
Jenna L.
Albany, NY
AMAZING. A little pricey, but it works so well to keep your makeup in place. It also feels super refreshing when you add more throughout the day. It is sometimes available as sample sizes/travel sizes which helps to cut the cost. I would definitely recommend.
MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
I have tried many setting sprays and I just keep comming back to this. It makes my makeup look fresh and last all day. I never need to touch up when I use this spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Rebekah K.
Amazing product! I use it on myself and my clients; especially the brides I've had! This spray keeps the makeup in place throughout the whole day and dancing evening!
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
This setting spray is the best Ive ever used. It is a little expensive but defeinitely worth the price. It lasts the entire day and keeps my makeup in place even when I sweat. It is extremely light weight and I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Breanna K.
Rochester, NH
I love this setting spray. I don't use it very often so the smaller travel bottle will last me a long time and is very affordable. It keeps my makeup intact for hours
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
I have THE OILIEST skin and it takes a lot to stay my face. I have tried a million other setting sprays and this is the only one that lasts all day. My makeup doesn’t budge or crease. I swear by this. It leaves a matte finish and I use it everyday! This is a definite staple in my beauty routine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.