BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
Very food finishing spray! Don't really know if it helps my makeup last any longer but it leaves your skin feeling fresh. Worth buying the sample size though first.
Tianna
This is one of the best setting sprays. It makes my makeup lasts way longer compared to when i dont wear it. It is expensive so i would recommend getting it while it is on sale. The spray is very fine and works very well. THere is no distinct smell either.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
This duo is such a good value. I picked it up at ulta when I had the 20% off coupon so it really was quite the steal. This setting spray is a long time favorite of mine and I can't imagine switching to something else.
Itzel A.
Huntington Park, CA
This is a very good makeup setting spray I always had problems with my makeup lasting and it keep my makeup in place all night even though I have oily skin it works perfect for my skin!
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
This stuff Is my savior I live in Texas so it's always humid and my face is constantly melting off. But not anymore!! So worth the money. A great product and and I recommend investing the money. Feels so refreshing on the skin!
Justine G.
Tuscaloosa
Anybody without Urban Decay setting spray is out of the loop! All of my friends and colleagues use this and we all highly recommend them! So definitely get yourself out to Ulta or Sephora and go buy some! You’ll thank me!
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
This was one of the first setting sprays I've ever used. Although I have branched out, I always keep a bottle of this on hand. Paired with the eyeshadow primer potion, your eye makeup will not move an inch!!
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
I am not sure exactly how much of a difference this makes in the longevity of my makeup, but I use it everyday. I love how it leaves a light dewy finish on my skin!
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
Amazing spray. You can put it on first thing in the morning . Go about your days, go out, come home go to sleep and wake up with your makeup still in looking fsbulous
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
I'm a nurse that pulls 12 or more hour shifts and this spray has been the only I have found that can keep up with me! Through sweat and masks this keeps my makeup looking just as good as it did when I first applied it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.