BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mina S.
Austin, TX
I really like this spray. It helps my makeup stay put through out the night. Although, my face does get oily, especially in the T zone area, I think the setting spray does a pretty good job overall. I would buy this product again.
Jazzmine T.
Works very good. Not good for oily skin though. This travel size one is just the perfect size as well. Not bad for the price. Makeup definitely stays on all night.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
My holy grail setting spray! Makeup doesn’t go anywhere! Sometimes I even use this to apply hard to apply eyeshadows, or even just to brighten the colors of them! Makeup truly doesn’t budge, and doesn’t feel sticky.
Camryn F.
Cloverdale, CA
This makes my makeup face stay A1, all day and night long. The sun is never really able to get through it. It's good for my skin because my skin is dry. and It's very easy to apply. I would buy this many more times.
Sabrina V.
I'm not sure if this has made my makeup stay on longer, but I think it does help with how long you can go without touching up. I always make sure to put it on before leaving my house and the spray comes out nice and not too much that it ruins the makeup.
Hayley W.
Omaha, NE
Amazing finishing spray. Give you a suttle glow and really makes your makeup last. What is the purpose of putting on all that makeup and spending all that time if you aren't going to make it last. This is an awesome product and recommend to everyone!
Bailey B.
Maryville
I tend to have very dry skin and my face gets hot very easily which makes my makeup want to melt. This product stops all of that. It helps my makeup last longer while giving me a little more dewy feeling to my skin.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have the driest skin on earth, this stuff works great at hydrating my skin on the go. It is a little pricey, though. I do find that hydrating sprays don't really "set" makeup, however, it'll definitely set powders.
Melissa M.
Yakima, WA
My favorite setting spray of all time. If it's hot outside, this is your friend. If you need to have your makeup stay in place all day this is your friend for that too. Great nozzle...no droplets, just nice fine mist
Lydia E.
Granton
This works really well to keep my makeup in place all day and night. Even if it's hot and humid and I'm sweating it will keep it on. It's worked at outdoor music festivals and inside hot kitchens while I was working.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.