BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bree M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day, controls oil, and reduces the appearance of pores. It is a bit pricey for a setting spray but it really is worth it and I do notice a difference in the way my makeup looks when I use it.
Kenggy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This spray is holy grail for me. CULT STATUS. I can't wait to get a full size and use it forever and ever. Another one I have used is Nyx but this one holds your make up in place legit forever
Lauren J.
I like this setting spray. I'm still testing out others to find my favorite. But, this one has been the best so far. Urban Decay makes some of the best make up products.
Julie M.
While it works I hate the smell. It's chemical and lingers. Im using up what I have and not purchasing again unless they change the scent. Otherwise if smell doesn't bother you it works well and keeps my makeup from sliding around
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this spray setting because it long last wearing. No it don't have spf because it only for long last wearing . Yes it make your makeup stay in play all day all. I really recommend for those haven't try should give a try.
ashley g.
Duarte, CA
My go to spray. It leaves my makeup looking good all day obviously with a few touch ups and another spray to lock it all in. I have dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I continue to buy the large and travel size
Lindsay M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is really good to have. I always heard my friends using this all the time and didn't believe it until i tried it. Its good for oily skin because it keeps your makeup in place but fine with dry skin because it never bothers me. I would recommend
Emily G.
Swanton
I use this daily. If I don't use this to melt my makeup into my skin all I can see is all the built up cake all over my face. I don't know how I ever went without setting spray in my routine because it makes such a difference.
Yaneira M.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this spray it keeps my make up always looking 100! My make up stays & doesn't crack! I also have a travel size one in my purse just incase i forget to put it on thats why its so dirty lol
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I really like this spray because it helped my face feel complete after my make up routine. It just sets everything into place. I wish it had a better scent if anything.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.