BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Finally something that actually does what it says... I use this virtually everyday in order to keep my make up from wearing off during the day. It leaves a natural finish without making my face sticky or greasy looking.
Santana L.
I love this product. It really last all night and keeps my makeup on place all day long! I think it's good for every skin type and it is very easy to apply. I've bought it already four times and I will keep on buying it!
Ariba W.
Mcdonough, GA
Love it! Makeup lasts all night! Definitely a girls night out staple! Feels like its gonna be sticky but once it dries it's like flat paint lol it basically feels like a layer of protection on your face but theres no tightening of your skin or anything
Sophie L.
This product is amazing I use it literally every time that I put on makeup. It keeps my makeup looking amazing all day while not being sticky or heavy at all. Very easy to apply because of the spritzer, would recommend
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Harrison Twp, MI
This setting spray is sent from heaven. It will keep your makeup in place all day regardless of what you’re doing. A beautiful matte finish, even if you’re sweating, in the rain, or whatever else you can think of. 10/10
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
To get that perfect all skin too good to be true face I spray this after all my powders and then fan dry. It works perfectly and lasts all day. There are no negatives here. I buy it for friends and they get hooked too.
Alex M.
Maumee
Used this setting spray for a wedding. Defiantly helped with the makeup staying on all day and night. Didn't make your face feel greasy or oily. Very light feeling.
Kathleen C.
Love this setting spray! Helps my make up stay on for hours on end! Does not disrupt the make up and my skin feels hydrated after using this spray. I think it works best when sprayed in quick sprays rather than long ones.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
This setting spray is great and the travel size is super easy to throw in your bag and barely takes up any space in my makeup bag (which is already bursting at the seams with other makeup). Definitely prolongs my makeup and is a must for special occasions.
Jessi R.
Des Plaines, IL
I recently bought this and have tried it out a few times. It does set my makeup nicely and 12 hours later my makeup still looks really fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with their makeup breaking up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.