BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marley W.
Hyden, KY
This was and still is the first and only High End makeup product I have (Can't afford others, sadly) and it works great. I am in nursing and by the end of 12+ hour shifts I look a hot mess but with this mY makeup still looks fresh.
Lauren A.
Owego, NY
I love this! My skin gets frequently flushed throughout the day, but when I use this it definitely helps control it. I have normal skin and this makes it stay on pretty long. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because of the nozzle. It doesn't spray it very evenly.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
Want your makeup to stay put all day ? All night ? Yep ! That's why i use this stuff. I have not found a setting spray that works better than this one. It's great for oily skin. I most definitely recommend this for women on the go
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
This is my holy grail. I originally purchases this setting spray for my wedding day, but even before the wedding and now, I use it everyday. It does help your makeup last longer! I apply it in between layers of my makeup routine.
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
This setting spray lasts all day and keeps your makeup looking flawless. It doesn't have a noticeable finish. It isn't hydrating, so if you have dry skin I would stick to their hydrating spray.
Kaitlin C.
Madison, AL
Join the hype if you have not already, everything they say about this setting spray is 100% true. My stays exactly how it is when I get done applying my makeup. No fading blush, bonzer, or highlight. Helps prevent makeup transfer and helps reduce the oiliness in my t zone.
Mishyla N.
Donnelly, ID
If you love make up you know that this is hands-down the best settings right anyone or anybody could possibly use it actually makes your make up last all day long clubbing wedding just a day out in the park even threw out a run like this will make your make up at last
Nash T.
I bought the trail size for my baby shower because I'd be taking a lot of photos. This product wasn't not worth the buy in my option. I expected a whole lot for more out of it especially for the money. I would not repurchase.
Nida A.
I love this setting spray! If my makeup ever looks cakey, this will do the job! It makes my makeup look so smooth and flawless, it melts my makeup into my skin! The de-slick is amazing for oily skin, I stay matte all day with this!
Heather F.
Mansfield, OH
To be honest I was a sceptic at first but when this went on sale at sephora I thought why not give it a try? I'm so happy I did!! It really does keep your face from looking greasy and keeps your eyeliner from smudging. I truly love this stuff
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.