BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL
I used this for prom and my makeup stayed on ALL NIGHT! It was still going strong when I got home around 5 in the morning so it was a real win for me
Leslie T.
This is my go to setting spray! I love it so much!! I've gone through like 3 bottles of this setting spray! It's great for oily to combination skin.
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
one of the best makeup setting spray i have use. i like the smell and how refreshing you face fells after you apply it and you make up last all night
Andrea N.
I really like this writing spray! I feel like my makeup actually does last longer when using this. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the scent
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I travel a lot, so this is perfect to carry with me to make sure my makeup stays put. I've been using this for over -0 years now. It's a holy grail.
Amanda B.
Bedford
So amazing. Hair spray for your face. Does not leave a film like most products do. Smells great and makes your make up pop and stay on all night long
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
cannot live without this spray. sets everything for hours and looks great. it really creates a natural look and hides any powders loose on your face
Keegan R.
Mobile, AL
I have been out in the middle of a hot humid summer day pouring sweat and my makeup didn’t budge. It lasts for a long time and is worth every penny.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
got this for christmas like 4 years ago and wow i still have a lot left and let me tell you i always spray my face like 4 times everyday lol love it
Emily B.
Weymouth, MA
This is a fantastic setting spray. I use this when I really need my makeup to stay put for many hours. I am impressed how well it does through sweat!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.