BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Peyton S.
Works well. The spay can be a little splotchy when it sprays. Make sure the makeup you are wearing has similar ingredients (water & oil doesn't mix)
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
Must have in all makeup bags! This product doesn't last 24 hrs but a good 18 will do. If you have oily skin I'll recommend the de-slick spray instead
Paige B.
I have used several setting sprays and always come back to this one. I have the full size and travel size to I can always have one in my purse.
Katelyn A.
Great for oily skin. Or keeping in your bag on hot days and doing touch up sprays throughout the day. Also great for getting rid of the powdery look
Rise C.
Williston, ND
THIS IS EVERYTHING!!! When I spend over an hour on my look, I want it to last long after last call. This has been New Years Eve tested and approved!
member-bcb58
I love this spray it is one of the best sprays I have tried in awhile plus the smell is soooo great everybody needs to get this it is worth the money
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
works wonders, I have oily skin so this is a necessity for me when I want my makeup to last all day!! Would give five stars but it is pretty pricey.
Rhiannon Z.
This setting spray last all night and last through sweat and dust. The bottle last a long time and you don't have to use s lot to get full coverage.
maggie s.
I tell everyone I meet about how much I love this setting spray. Nothing can compare to it. It makes my makeup last all day and nothing moves around
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this EVERY SINGLE TIME I put on any makeup! It hold everything in place for hours and hours, even with sweating or getting caught in the rain!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.