BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Adilene j.
Austin, TX
Best setting spray ever. I wear it day and night since texas weather is not the besf but this hols my make and wont let or feel my make ul feel like its mealting.
Sabrina V.
I'm not sure if this has made my makeup stay on longer, but I think it does help with how long you can go without touching up. I always make sure to put it on before leaving my house and the spray comes out nice and not too much that it ruins the makeup.
Georgette M.
I bought in Mississippi when visiting for the summer and needed a setting spray when I was going out clubbing and didn't want my makeup to sweat of being it was hot! It's oil free and the one I have is a white and purple 30mil can.
Bewitchedd B.
I swear by this. It's perfect for nights out, literally. My makeup is set, and it stays through long nights of being at the bar or club, it helps from sweating it off and prevents your makeup from running. I love it!
Hannah C.
Kaysville, UT
Not my most favorite setting spray it doesn't work for as long as it says but I like spraying it on my face for the feel of it. Not really worth the price. It works for a couple hours but not 12 like I think it says
Xaiviea L.
Elk Grove , CA
Love this setting spray! Makes your makeup last forever! I have nothing bad to say about this setting spray! It doesn't make your face feel stiff like most setting sprays :)
Olivia S.
I first got this in a travel size for free when I ordered a couple things from Urban Decay online. And honestly, I loved it so much and had to buy the full sized one. It definitely makes my makeup last so much longer.
Jessica T.
Palm Harbor, FL
My favorite setting spray! I have oily skin and it makes my makeup stay matte and oil free all day long until I wash my face. It has a slight smell , but it isn't bad in my opinion and goes away soon after it dries.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite setting spray on the planet. The only bad thing is that it is very expensive for me personally. It is my favorite because it keeps your makeup right where it is supposed to be all night long.
Rosalinda M.
Toledo, OH
This is my go to setting spray. I have tried a lot of different ones from so many brands. I never feel wet or sticky like I do with other kinds. My makes seriously lasts all day (or night)! I tell everyone about it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.