BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily B.
Weymouth, MA
This is a fantastic setting spray. I use this when I really need my makeup to stay put for many hours. I am impressed how well it does through sweat!
Karla C.
Palmetto, GA
The bomb. Perfect to set your entire face. No need for touch ups after. If you’re going out at night this is the perfect spray to use before doing so
んÄn
This is my favorite setting spray. I use this product every time I wear makeup, this product lasts you awhile and keeps your face from getting oily!
Cinthya P.
Tried many setting sprays and this does wonders. My makeup actually lasts much longer! I don't have to be retouching my makeup anymore while I'm out
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
This product sets your make up and it will not love until you wash it off! Great product! I love anything by urban decay and this did not disappoint!
Crystal C.
Gastonia, NC
It was good the first time I used it. But after using it multiple times it broke out my skin and gave me a rash all over my face. Very disappointing!
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
works wonders, I have oily skin so this is a necessity for me when I want my makeup to last all day!! Would give five stars but it is pretty pricey.
Autumn J.
Alvarado, TX
This is a holy grail product! Don't waste your time doing your makeup if you don't set it properly! After bartending all night my makeup still slays!
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
Do you want your makeup to stay forever and a day? This is your product. I have done a full face for a wedding in 90% humidity and not even a smear.
Stephanie K.
It definitely works!! I have been searching for good setting spray an out of all of them this one works!! It is a little expensive but it is worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.