BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly S.
Lynwood, CA
Holly Grail! I love love love this setting spray! Best one I've ever tried. Literally you make up stay on all night. You get what you pay for and its worth. Party hard and still good beat!
Stryker K.
Columbia, SC
The best setting spray, I have bought it multiple times. I live somewhere with very hot summers and i swear by this setting spray to keep my makeup in place all day long through the 100+ temperatures and 50%+ humidity.
Larissa B.
I wish I had been introduced to setting sprays YEARS ago, they have changed everything. My makeup lasts all day and my skin feels smooth, like baby kitten silky smooth- smooth. I introduced my sister to this and she loves it too!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This is by far my favorite setting spray that ive tried! It makes my makeup lasts all day without sliding around or coming off. Definitely recommend this setting spray.
Michelle B.
Garland
Love this setting spray!!!! It Lasts all day!!! Without smearing or creasing up!! Very easy to apply! I apply twice! Don't really like the smell, but I don't mind it!! Makes make up stay all day! Would definitely recommend!
Melissa S.
This is the best value for a good quality setting spray. I buy this and then poor into the travel size ones so that I can always have it in my make up bag. The best setting spray to spray forget and have your make up stay
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Love this product! Really does last all night (and even till the next day lol) and keeps your makeup looking amazing! Also not heavy on your skin and doesn't make your skin look or feel oily which i love! Highly recommend!
Darcel T.
Flint, MI
I initially bought this product for my wedding but ended up loving it so much that I use it when I go out on the weekends and it lasts for at least a day for my eye make up! It can feel sticky initially but once it dries it is perfect!
Hayley H.
Jackson, WY
This was recommended to me by a friend, maybe it's because we live in different climates but I don't feel like it works for me or helps my makeup last longer the way it helps hers. Probably will try something else next time.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
long lasting is not even an exaggeration. This stuff really does keep your makeup set all day and all night. I have slept in my makeup after using this setting spray and gotten up and looked like I was ready to go out again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.