BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Deidra R.
Probably hands down one of my fav setting sprays! The mist is just right and feels like it really locks in my makeup. I've tried the Deslick version since it's supposed to work better for oily skin but I actually felt like this one performed better!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This was the first setting spray I ever used! It is like hairspray for your face. It truly will keep your makeup in place much longer. The reason I gave it 4 stars vs 5 is that with my dry skin I like my setting spray to add a little moisture.
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Great quality. High price but it lasts a lot longer than you'd think. I can definitely tell a difference when I use it and when I don't. L'Oréal Infallible is a great dupe for it. I would buy it again if I have something fancy to do
Tara L.
Kalkaska, MI
Best Makeup setter I have used! I have combination dry/oily skin, and I feel like my makeup creases a lot. But this spray really makes my makeup stay in place with out creasing. And if your not sure and don't want to spend a ton of money they have a travel size for $15.
Daniella H.
Miami
This spray has changed my life. At first I wouldn't use it and I thought it was watever but then I got this feeling to use it and I fell in love. Its so natural and it's good for oily skin. It works perfect on me. And I would recommend to anyone. Even people who barely wear makeup
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite setting spray!! Smells great, bottle is easy to find in a bag of so many other things also. Matte finish & works really well for oily skin. Helps keep makeup stay put majority of the day also & helps with a flawless highlight if you spray then apply highlighter!
Elisa R.
Hanford, CA
This product is amazing! It really does make your makeup last all night! I bought the smaller sized product to test it out to see if I would actually like it, and I found myself using it everyday! It really makes your makeup look good even after an entire day and night!
Kimberly S.
Southbridge, MA
I love this product! One I use every day. It is my go to and it keeps my makeup from looking like it's melting off. It is very light weight and extremely easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone.
Claire E.
It is pricey and does work well, but I think you can find a setting spray that works just as well for cheaper. It feels nice on the skin, definitely helps makeup last longer. It has a natural finish, not matte or shimmery. Can't tell you're wearing it except makeup lasts longer.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
Works well enough, but for the money I think Model in a Bottle works just as well for less. The Sprayer kept clogging so that was a pain when I would be trying to rush out the door. Easy to apply, just spray in a cross pattern and your done. probably will not buy again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.