BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Karley S.
De pere, WI
I really love and prefer this setting spray! My mom tried it out and also loved it so went and got her own bottle! I use it every day and love it! Urban decays setting sprays are made by skindinavia and they have amazing setting sprays so you get what you pay for!
Sayda M.
It's great I use it before applying my makeup and right after I'm done I set it one more time , my makeup stays flawless for at least 6 to 8 hours without any touch ups this is a definite recommend.
Diavion K.
LOVE IT SO MUCH KEEPS MAKEUP ON FOT FOREVER OMG LIKE YOU CAN SWIM AND EVERYTHING WITH YOUR MAKEUP LIKE IDK WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IT IS BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT WHY NOT OMG GET ON IT NOW!!!!!!
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
This is a make up must have! I have oily to combo skin and it keeps my make up on all day and night! I love that after you set it it makes your make up feel matte and stuck in place! I would 100% recommend this to others.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I actually just bought this makeup setting spray last week and it works great. My makeup doesn't always last as long as I'd like even with it on, but there is a noticeable difference in the length of time it looks vibrant.
Graci H.
Chicago
I will never use another setting spray! This is so lightweight on the skin and literally seals in everything to allow my makeup to last all day and look just as good at the end of the day as it did right after I applied it.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
After doing a full face make up look this setting spray is a must! It sets my make up for a long night out on the town. I would definitely recommend this product because it really does what it says it supposed to do and I love that!
Elyn F.
Doral, FL
This is the only makeup setting spray I use and I have tried a lot but none work as good as this one my makeup lasts a whole day even if I'm sweating. It is super nice and it does not smell bad. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sue X.
Saint paul, MN
I love this setting spray! I used to the makeup forever hd setting powder because it stayed on for a long time but I need something that wouldn't make my face as dry as it already was. So i decided to randomly get this spray. I love it! It doesn't make my face oily or too dry at all. It also makes my makeup last for a very long time. I love it! So glad I got it! :D
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
Never disappoints, I use this on a daily basis. For work, going out, whatever. It never fails, easy to apply (just a few spritz and you're good). Won't make your face oily either, I have horrible combination skin. I love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.