BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I use this everyday and my makeup stays on even if I don't use primer. I used at graduation and it made my makeup look perfect for pictures and kept it on through the sweat and didn't look oily at all
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
This duo is such a good value. I picked it up at ulta when I had the 20% off coupon so it really was quite the steal. This setting spray is a long time favorite of mine and I can't imagine switching to something else.
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
This spray is the best !!! I highly recommend this makes you feel even better after applying the makeup really repressing but also lets you have long lasting makeup
Faith A.
Fairfield, OH
I like this setting spray over the elf cosmetics setting spray. Although I hardly ever use setting spray unless it's for a major event such as a wedding or maybe on hot/humid day although I don't see it making much of difference on those terrible summer days. I would recommend trying this and definitely using this if you're prone to your makeup coming off.
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This setting spray works wonders! I use this when I want my makeup to stay from morning to late night and it works! It only takes a few sprays to really set your makeup in place for the day and it very gentle on your skin. would recommend this product.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Perfect for travel because I do so much of that. I also just love the product no matter the size because it keeps my face in place literally all night. I love this setting spray so much.
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME
this is the only setting spray i have ever used that has done everything it claims to do. it keeps my make up looking good all day long and doesn't make me look cakey. i like to set my face before i highlight my cheekbones/nose/etc so my highlight really pops
Ciara D.
Tulsa, OK
Setting spray works great , its long lasting and not expensive the packaging is nice and neat and easy to put away. There is no cons because I like the product I bought it at Ulta or Sephora they have them there I would recommend setting spray for ir works
Julia C.
I think it's an okay product. It's easy to apply but I wasn't a fan of how sticky it leaves my face feeling. My makeup didn't last. Has a baby powder scent. And by the end of the day my face was oily. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Madison C.
Augusta, MT
This setting spray is one of the best! It makes your makeup last so long and gives it the perfect matte finish for the perfect look. The nozzle is awesome! it doesn't give off any big droplets on the face. It is a little expensive, but surely worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.