BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jesusita L.
For most people this is an HG setting spray but to me, it was okay. I don't think the setting power helped justify the price. Some drugstore sprays are just as good imo.
Katen K.
Centerton, AR
I’m pretty sure I could go to hell and back and as long as I have this setting spray on my makeup would still be flawless. If I fall asleep with my makeup on, it’s still in place when I wake up. I’ll continue to purchase this for the rest of my life probably.
Evelyn R.
I love urban decays primers and bases and I absolutely love this setting spray it works great and as usual very beautiful packaging it works so great I love it so much I definitely recommend using this setting spray to anyone
Mireya F.
Really have enjoyed this setting spray. My makeup does so good when I put this, it makes it last longer and it finishes the look, setting it, making it look more natural
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
I used to always use Mac Fix Plus as my setting spray until I started shopping at Ulta more. Actually bought my first urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray as an Impulse buy since they have trial sizes near the register ever since then I have been hooked and I buy one about every month month-and-a-half since I wear full face makeup everyday. This stuff is amazing it makes your makeup stay on all day
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
This is the one and only setting spray that I will ever use it is perfect it truly does make my make up last all night long and even to the next morning when you have a crazy party day are use it on every single client that I have.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
The best and most connivent travel setting spray. I have normal to dry skin and this works amazingly . my only issue is over bought three bottles and every nozzle is bad.
Michaela M.
Westminster, SC
This is great for making eye shadow more pigmented, setting your face, and getting loose pigments to stick to your brush. I got it on a sale just to try and I can't wait to find more uses for it.
Marissa W.
This is my fave setting spray! I can have a totally fun night with this. It leaves my skin looking natural an is good for any combination skin. Go ahead and give it a try! It's super easy to apply, just the directions and you sure can't fail with this crowd pleaser
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
This product is reasonably priced and last all day and night. I struggle with combination skin and this spray helps maintain the oily areas on my face. Also works great to make expensive foundation stay. Highly recommended product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.