BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angel L.
This is the best value if you love this setting spray! It's almost like getting one for free! All Nighter has a very fine mist and keeps my makeup on all day (and night)!
Katelyn C.
I LOVE when they have the duo pack bc you get 2 for the price of 1. This is a GREAT setting spray. I use it every day. It is a little pricey but 1 bottle lasts FOREVER
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
Love love love! I have oily skin... and my face tends to disappear as time goes by. All nighter keeps everything in place! This product is amazing! Great for oily skin!
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
It's a little pricey but well worth it. I have oily skin and it works wonders. Defined the best I've tried so far. It doesn't last quiet all day but it's pretty close.
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this spray setting because it long last wearing. No it don't have spf because it only for long last wearing . Yes it make your makeup stay in play all day all. I really recommend for those haven't try should give a try.
Heather D.
Winston Salem
This setting spray is my holy grail. Mainly because it kept my makeup in place all day long. The value for money is also very good because this product has lasted me forever. I would strongly reccomemd this product to anyone.
Joseline J.
Duarte, CA
I'd never used setting spray before but I recently decided to try it and was very happy with this one. I work mostly evenings and am in constant motion and living in cali it can get hot so my make up never lasts but with this setting spray its no longer a problem.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
This is the best setting spray on the planet! MUA at sophora gave me a makover, used this, and convinced me to buy it. I love it, and my sisters use it as well. It's #1
Bree M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day, controls oil, and reduces the appearance of pores. It is a bit pricey for a setting spray but it really is worth it and I do notice a difference in the way my makeup looks when I use it.
Lindsay M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is really good to have. I always heard my friends using this all the time and didn't believe it until i tried it. Its good for oily skin because it keeps your makeup in place but fine with dry skin because it never bothers me. I would recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.