BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashlee S.
Newington, CT
This setting spray is my life when I leave the house without putting this on I get upset. And when I am going out at night this is a must to make my makeup last all night and it truly does.
Margaret M.
Hobbs, NM
This is the best setting spray I have ever try... I love the matter finish .... I have try 2 others and by far this one keeps my make in place all day.... I have oily skin and this works perfect help with my oil spots.... I highly recommend this product
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
This is a make up must have! I have oily to combo skin and it keeps my make up on all day and night! I love that after you set it it makes your make up feel matte and stuck in place! I would 100% recommend this to others.
Caitlin E.
The only setting spray I will use other than makeup forever's version. I absolutely love this stuff! My foundation never slips and my eyeshadow stays on for hours using this setting spray.
Sunny H.
Plano, TX
Really helps makeup last ALL NIGHT. Doesn't have a scent, and drys quickly. Keeps all makeup intact, and good fr all skin types. even bad eye-shadows will stay on with this spray. recommend to me by a friend and she loves it just as much as i do.
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
Urban Decay's finishing spray is the stuff of legends! I received some as a gift once, and I've never used a better spray. My makeup stays on FOREVER. The only downside is that they spray is quite expensive, but definitely worth the money!
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this setting spray! It works with helping makeup stay on longer and that's something i really enjoy. I like the smell of it and i like the cap on it too. It doesn't shoot out a lot of product but lightly mists it on your face.
Sam R.
I love the way this hydrates my face and doesn't make me feel tight or dry. I definitely see a difference using the spray my make up last all day even through sweating
Elyn F.
Doral, FL
This is the only makeup setting spray I use and I have tried a lot but none work as good as this one my makeup lasts a whole day even if I'm sweating. It is super nice and it does not smell bad. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley S.
Overland, MO
The best setting spray I have ever used! It keeps my makeup flawless all day. Even if I'm outside all day long my makeup does not budge, I couldn't live without this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.