BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Krystin H.
Wantage, NJ
The price may be high, but I highly recommend purchasing this setting spray. I used it once before going out, it held my makeup all night long even through sleep. Amazing and well worth the cost.
Kaley W.
Independence, MO
While this used to be my go to setting spray, I found a drug store version that I like WAY better. It doesn't last for very long and isn't worth the price in my opinion.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
This setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh. It definitely lasts a long time. This is my new #summertime obsession. I love that it holds up in the heat and humidity.
Berenice C.
Mesa, AZ
I feel like this setting spray looks nice and helps your make up look fresh natural and shimmery, But in the end I think my makeup lasts longer without it. I have tested it and my makeup lasts a lot longer when I don't wear it.
Jess S.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this travel size because many you tubers that I watch have been using it and raving about how well it works. It's so easy to apply, you just spray it on your face after you do your makeup. Very lightweight. I love this product and will definitely buy it again in the bigger size!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
This all nighter setting spray works wonders! Your face will be flawless after using this product. It sets your makeup in place so no matter what you do you will look radiant all night. If I no I am having a long day I make sure to put this on before I leave the house!
Nash T.
I bought the trail size for my baby shower because I'd be taking a lot of photos. This product wasn't not worth the buy in my option. I expected a whole lot for more out of it especially for the money. I would not repurchase.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is literally so amazing! I kind of like to take a shower in it, however I really feel like it makes my makeup stay all dang day. I would say this is good for all skin types. I seriously can't imagine my makeup routine without it anymore. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Amabelle P.
A great setting spray for oily skin types. It's a cooling sensation on the skin and perfect for hot summer days. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for the effectiveness of the all nighter but want something for oily skin.
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite setting spray! If you're looking for something to set your face that actually works this is it. It's a natural finish, inexpensive and worth every penny. Perfect for summer ladies!! I would deff purchase this item again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.