BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this little bottle! They always have it by the register at ulta or Sephora (I buy it almost every time I shop there). It's the perfect size to throw in your purse to refresh your makeup throughout the day.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It really does it's job. I like buying the travel size because it's the perfect size and will fit in almost any bag I have!
Itzel B.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't expect great things out of this products, it was my first time using it. BUT its a great natural finish at the end, it sets your face, leaving it smooth & not looking to overall cakey. Very easy to apply, just spray it on and you're set. Its a repurchase!
Kleah
Flushing, NY
No need to write a long review here. This is THE finishing spray of all finishing sprays. Any makeup addict will tell you that applying this spray after you finish your makeup will keep it looking fresh for hours and hours. A must have for your makeup collection
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I really love this stuff. I do feel that it makes my makeup wear for a much longer time and I do love that. However, I feel that it dries my skin out, but it's worth it.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
I usually only apply this on days I know I will dance the night away!! It does help keep my make up on. I rarely use it because I don't go to events all the time. But when I do I usually evenly apply lightly.
Marjorie L.
Norcross , GA
This makeup spray is guaranteed to keep you make up on all night. Perfect for event when you are expected to have makeup on all day long. Works well with my oily skin.
Gabbi M.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is great. I am in love with it. I recently used it for a wedding and I did not have to touch up my makeup on. I have really oily skin and I did not get shiny all night. I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be buying it again.
Kennedy W.
Pelham, GA
THIS IS CEMENT FOR YOUR FACE!!!! If you don't want your makeup going ANYWHERE during the day (or night), I highly recommend this. I have repurchased this God knows how many times, and will continue to use this for the rest of my time! Definitely 10/10 recommended!
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
The Urban Decay Setting spray is perfect for my oily skin. After putting on makeup and finally getting my skin covered and contoured, this setting spray was perfect for sealing everything in place for the perfect night out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.