BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsea C.
I used this for when I was competitive dancing and had to wear heavy stage makeup. It held it on very well. I'm have combination skin and it never irritated my face!
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
This really does male my makeup last so much longer. This was my first setting spray so spraying this in my face was a little intemidating but once I got used to it I loved it
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
This light spray definitely keeps my makeup on longer! Only takes a few seconds to dry. I haven't used any other setting sprays, so I also can't really compare it to anything else.
Shannon Y.
Holy grail item. It makes a huge difference in my makeup. Makes it stay on so much longer and blends everything together. Easy to apply, just hold it 6 inches away and spray all over. I recommend this to everyone I know!
Irene C.
Wichita, KS
My only complaint is I can not use all the product due to the pump I assume. It does a very good job of setting my makeup. Though I am on the hunt for a drugstore dupe as I am on a budget.
Jenna L.
Albany, NY
AMAZING. A little pricey, but it works so well to keep your makeup in place. It also feels super refreshing when you add more throughout the day. It is sometimes available as sample sizes/travel sizes which helps to cut the cost. I would definitely recommend.
Ashy C.
Nice mist but I didn't really see a difference in how long my makeup lasted. Very expensive. The pump dishes a nice mist on your face unlike other setting sprays which spray to strong on a small area.otherwise a okay product just doesn't last all day for me.
Alyssa C.
New Braunfels, TX
I'm not sure how I feel about this, I have repurchased it and I'm not sure if it really helps prolong my make up but it helps with not making my make up look so powdery and that is why i would repurchase this if I run out.
Melissa S.
This is the best value for a good quality setting spray. I buy this and then poor into the travel size ones so that I can always have it in my make up bag. The best setting spray to spray forget and have your make up stay
Stryker K.
Columbia, SC
The best setting spray, I have bought it multiple times. I live somewhere with very hot summers and i swear by this setting spray to keep my makeup in place all day long through the 100+ temperatures and 50%+ humidity.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.